Flea market ideas?

I am thinking about setting up a stand at our local flea market this summer to generate some extra money on Saturdays. Does anyone have any ideas what might be some good items to sell at the stand? I am open to ideas.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on Apr. 6, 2009 in Money & Work

• I do flea markets, events and shows ALOT...

I can help you.. and I'll spend time with you on questions and such and what to do. I've been working these in one form or another for a few years. We do two different types of items right now. This weekend I worked a one day Flea market and actually made $530.00. I was pretty happy.
    I see alot of things that people sell, and I talk to alot of them. Some come back, some don't.
    I'll be glad to help you in any indeavors you have.

I advertise on my home page here what I do - but I will help you with YOUR ideas. I think we should all do what we love ~ OR at least try it... You never know what diamond you have hiding in your closet!

my cafemom here is : gr-mom2
    gr-mom2

Answer by gr-mom2 at 4:47 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Hm tough gig, the flea market. I can tell you not to bother with anything crafty or homemade because you won't recoup what you've spent both dollarwise and hour-wise. A few things I've seen do well are body jewelry, incense, perfume and fragrance oils and fragrance oil diffusers. A source for incense-making supplies, fragrance and perfume oils is www.saveonscents.com
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 10:57 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I am a rep and stuff for a candle tart air freshiners email me i will send you info they start at ten cents
    kealey

Answer by kealey at 11:34 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Do you bake? Those people ususally havent had breakfast, I think food is always good! Muffins, cookies, mini cakes, even regular size cakes! YUM! You could do the cookies in a jar too. (the mix)
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 5:49 PM on Apr. 6, 2009