Do you know GOd loves you?

God sent his son Jesus Christ to die on the cross so that are sins can be forgiven.. Remember that is what easter is all about not a bunny but JESUS CHRIST. IF you want to know him as your Lord and savior . Ask him to forgive you of your sins and believe in your Heart That Jesus died for your sins and rose on the third day... God loves you and so do I!!!! im here if anyone ever needs to talk...

hinson7169

Asked by hinson7169 at 10:58 AM on Apr. 6, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• AMEN!!!! His LOVE is incredible, it is MASSIVE! It is FOR YOU! This is what He DID!
    His BLOOD cried out, His LOVE pours and His GRACE flows! Freedom we now know for He shed His blood for us! "It is FINISHED" He said! He took His last breath and bowed His head!
    Yes ALL for YOU! That is the ultimate and sacrificial LOVE! SHOW me what other god has done this for YOU... you will not find a single one! Freedom Reign when we know how much He love us and How much Grace He his given us! Praise the Lord! I will priase Him & thank HIM for all He has done! HE first LOVED me and I love HIM in return! Who else can you say this to, what other god has said they loved you first?? You will not find one, not a single one! The diffence is the shed blood of Christ! No other god has ever shed blood for you and can wash away your sins for ever! AMEN and AMEN! ( yeah Im on roll this morning sharing the passionate love of Jesus Christ!)
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 11:47 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• that is very kind of you
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:59 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Aww, God loves you too :) Always good to hear and be reminded, glad I got here before all the bashing started :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I know God loves me - I'm just hoping He loves my pets too...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Sure do!!! Thank you! :-)
    Haidens_Mama

Answer by Haidens_Mama at 11:13 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Yes, I do know that God loves me! I love you, too, my sister!
    lynnsl

Answer by lynnsl at 11:47 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• stop shoving religion down peoples throats that is what im talking about
    Anonymous

• Yes, I do! He loved me enough to send His son to die for me, unworthy though I am, and give me life eternal,and hope for the future. He forgives me when I don't deserve it,and pours out His grace and mercy on my daily,loves me when I not very lovable, is never too busy for me, wants a real relationship with me. Gave me life, then gave me life everlasting. Saved my life, then saved my soul. His love is something that I could and would never want to live without. And, thankfully, I don't ever have to. We truly do worship and awesome, amazing,loving God.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 12:07 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• TO THE ANON ABOVE: then why the hell are on on Religion&beliefs? May God help you be a kinder person.
    bristle3kids

Answer by bristle3kids at 12:29 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Yes sis...i know that I know that I know He loves me. :) God bless you!
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 12:37 PM on Apr. 6, 2009