What songs remind you of your kids?

Okay so I am going to make Kaylee a Birthday slideshow with videos and pictures. I am so excited. I loooove making them. I made one for my best friends weddings and it turned out great. =)

Okay, well... I just need help with the song to play. I havent decided weather to put one song or a couple songs. I have a few ideas, but I was wondering what songs you think would go good on this slideshow. && What songs remind you of your kid(s)?

Thanks. =)

MrsThompson1023

Asked by MrsThompson1023 at 10:59 AM on Apr. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My little girl.... Tim Mcgraw.
    Always be my baby...Sara Evans
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 11:04 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• My Wish Rascal Flatts
    I hope you Dance
    songs I have used for my little movie clips
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 11:04 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• the song that reminds me of my dd is 'Your Song' by Elton John.... weird I know but when I brought her home from the hospital her eyes would change from green to blue & I'd sing that song to her to get her to sleep....
    "So excuse me forgetting but these things I do
    You see I've forgotten if they're green or they're blue
    Anyway the thing is what I really mean
    Yours are the sweetest eyes I've ever seen"
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:11 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• It won't be like this for long by Darius Rucker. (sp?) It reminds to take time each day and show m y boys that I love them and that no matter how frustrated I get with the world they always bring a smile to my face.
    LND

Answer by LND at 11:15 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• 'I knew I loved you before I met you' by Savage Garden, Sweet Baby James by James Taylor Hey Joe by Jimi Hendrix...We used to sing "Hey Joe, where you goin' with that binkie in your hand?" LOL
    TessaBianca

Answer by TessaBianca at 11:16 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• It wouldn't be a good kids slideshow song, but Roy Orbison is what reminds me of my son. While my husband was deployed, I'd pull up his myspace and let the songs roll and we would dance and just be silly! We would crash out of breath!

I did just hear the sweetest song ever though that makes me think of my twins... It won't be like this for long by Darius Rucker (the guy from Hootie and the Blowfish) It's country and almost brings me to tears because I know they are growing so fast and they won't be babies much longer!
    mommystiebler

Answer by mommystiebler at 11:16 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• The Heart of Life John Mayer
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Pink stole my answers. Both of those songs make me think of my girls
    dle4125

Answer by dle4125 at 11:21 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Imagine by John Lennon - I made a video of my daughter/husband when she was brand new in the hospital and I get teary-eyed every time I hear it.
    weezer_cookie

Answer by weezer_cookie at 11:30 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• In my daughters eyes by martina mcbride or there goes my life by kenny chesney
    MomAt15woah

Answer by MomAt15woah at 11:45 AM on Apr. 6, 2009