tonning up the belly

After having 2 kids and gaining a lot of weight I was 120 pounds 5"5.5 tall and then I gained 65 pounds with my first 185 pounds with baby number 2 only gained 43 pounds so I only have total 6 pounds to lose to get back to 120. My question is how can I lose this 10 pounds? I tryed going on a diet, but I haven't ever had to do tht I have always been thin as a kid so I was able to eat whatever and not have to worry about it so now I cannot stop eating junk food to lose the 6 pounds lol. Also how can I ton up my belly a lot of my stretch marks faded and I think it would go away a lot more if I can ton up and tighten my belly how do I do this and how can I keep myself at doing it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Apr. 6, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Remember that sugar & junk foods keep the colon extended b/c it junks up the passage of the bulk like sludge. Soda's also keep the belly extended b/c of the acid, sugar & mostly the carbonation. You'd be suprised how many inches you can take off by simply eating "clean" foods. This includes good protein, very fresh steamed veggies & the lower sugar fruits.

Toning the belly muscle is what you would do after you clear the bulk from the colon. Drinking plenty of water (not sugar drinks or even diet drinks, but what the body needs most, pure water) will help you lose the water weight that women also have a tendency to hold.

I would look online at Prevention.com for abdominal routines. They have some awesome videos and routines that will work best that you enjoy, like kick boxing, belly dancing, 8 min. fat blasters, yoga, pilates, and just plain crunches. Be sure & change up your exercises every 3 weeks.
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 12:52 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• crunches
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• how many time do I have to do crunches? But is there anything other than crunches and situps?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• you can do crunches ALL DAY LONG. But you will not see any results unless you lose the weight over the tummy. All crunches do is strengthen your abs. They absolutely don't get rid of any fat though. No point in doing crunches if you can't even see the results. I would start by changing diet & walking a lil everyday. You don't have to eat nasty food to be healthy, just choose wisely. If your body is very used to junk, then you may actually lose a good bit of weight just by eating healthy. The best way to lose weight is to make changes, losing weight works best when you throw a wrench in your usual eating/exercise schedule.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 4:37 PM on Apr. 6, 2009