Ok to eat?

I'm 9 weeks pregnant with my second... It's been awhile and I forgot some things in that 'don't eat' category.... my favorite salad is tomatoes with bleu cheese dressing and crumbled feta... Should I be laying of these certain cheeses? Even if the feta is pasteurized?

mizsaxton

Asked by mizsaxton at 11:39 AM on Apr. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• If it is pasteurized it should be okay. But I am not 100% sure on the blue cheese dressing, hopefully someone else can help too.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 11:41 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• i eat any cheese thats been pasteurized just stay away from the ones that werent or were made with raw milk products- theres alot of dont eats on the list but to tell u the truth? i dont always follow it and this is my 5th pregnancy- and my boys came out just fine! lol- think of how women did it before all these docs came up with dos and donts of pregnancy- and were all fine! lol
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 11:42 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• i heard blue cheese is a bad =P
    but i could be wrong!
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 11:42 AM on Apr. 6, 2009