TMI But i must ask

So this morning i went to the bathroom and i had to go poo well that poo was so big it clogged the toilet (sorry if thats too tmi) then when i went to wipe there was a ton of discharge and then when i started to walk around it felt like the baby dropped into my pelvic area. What could this mean? Im 35 weeks preg

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:06 PM on Apr. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• well,
    1-u just had to take a really big poop and it gave the baby enough room to drop
    2-the discharge, prolly from all that pressure relief from the poop made you have a lot more discharge...hun im about 38weeks preg and i swear i have more discharge than anyone i know lmfao..but its normal
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 12:08 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• mAYBE START OF LABOR - woops hate when I do that. GL
    bristle3kids

Answer by bristle3kids at 12:09 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• It could've been your mucous plug. And the baby dropping it normal.
    Anonymous

• tell your doc!
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 12:10 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• lmao..im sorry, i just have to laugh at the fact that your poo was so big it clogged the toilet! i dont have any advice besides mentioning it to the dr..GL and im laughin w you not at you.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 2:23 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• later in my pregnancys I have to wear a pad cause there is so much discharge that it drives me nuts! So the discharge is normal.... and the baby dropping is also normal.... I literally felt my son drop and hit my pelvic bone(or whatever) but it was right after they broke my water at the hospital.
    Anonymous