Does your child...?

My son is 5 months. His clothes are 6-9 months, which I know is pretty normal. He's right around 16lbs now. But his feet fit into 18-24 month old socks????? is this just a size difference thing? because his feet don't look anywhere that big to be fitting into 2 year old socks....but the 6-1year old socks don't fit him?!?!?! anyone else have this happen?

Adeline1210

Asked by Adeline1210 at 12:09 PM on Apr. 6, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My daughter is 9 months old and in 6-9 month clothes, and some 3-6 pants still. Her feet will not fit in those socks either! Her feet are too big and the socks keep sliding right off.
    Haidens_Mama

Answer by Haidens_Mama at 12:13 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Oh yeah! lol Nikolai is 9 months old wears 18 month clothes (24 months in Gerber brand because they run so small) and a size 4 in shoes. He wears 24-36 months in socks! He has HUGE feet!!!
    Cassieniccole

Answer by Cassieniccole at 1:09 PM on Apr. 6, 2009