real or false

So I was walking to the kitchen to fix my lunch when I got a bad pain down below and my belly tightened up.....is this just BH contractions or the real deal....I'm 39 weeks....When I stand up it gets worse I can't walk it out

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:10 PM on Apr. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• How long are they lasting? ...It sounds real.
    Anonymous

• real call your doc lay down and time them i think it's what 3 in five minutes it's labor call your doc drink lots of water and rest put your feet up!
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 12:13 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I think it could be real, like the person above said how long are they lasting?
    Blondielicious

Answer by Blondielicious at 12:13 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• It could be the real deal. Call your doctor and see what they want you to do.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 12:13 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• No longer than 30 seconds. My belly is still hard....obviously my first baby I don't want to call and it be false alarm.
    Anonymous

• Keep timing start from the time it starts until the next one starts. If it is less then 5 call the doc, if not then lay down and rest and see if they go away. If they go away when you lay down they arelikely BH, if not then call the doc and SO, but don't go to the hosptial yet. Just keep timing until they are 5 minutes apart and then get to the hosptial.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 12:23 PM on Apr. 6, 2009