how would I know if i have an eptoic pregnancy? I had Merina put in and of course maybe like most men the dont ask questions about how ur docters apt went..well to make a long story short...

I had my IUD put in and 2 days later me and my hubby had sex and he came in me! And i yelled at him because my OB said dont trust it as a BC in the 1st month.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:11 PM on Apr. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Pain on one side, sometimes sharp. The only way to know for sure is to have an ultrasound done to make sure you dont have a pregnancy outside the womb. But you dont even know if you are pregnant yet. So wait it out, take a test, and talk to your S.O about respecting you and use another form of b.c until yours kicks in. GL
    Anonymous

• bleeding and cramping
    Anonymous

• thank you!
    Anonymous