Why do so many women try to steal another woman's husband?

It burns me that women do this!!! There are people, with and without children/boyfriends/husbands who know my husband and I are married and have a daughter, but still try to "get with" my husband. I just don't understand why some people are so pathetic.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:19 PM on Apr. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• Some women need to be slapped. These women are so arrogant and think that all men have to do them favors. These women are the cause of some wife's headaches.

Anonymous

• I think some women just like the challenge. It gives them an ego boost to "get" a man who is unavailable. I know a few women like that and I can't stand it either. With the women I know, it's nothing against the wife/girlfriend. They just really like the challenge.
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 12:23 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I think it's the rush or something, some women need to validate themselves somehow and taking someone away from another person makes them feel good about themselves in a weird way. I'm guessing tho, because you said that they TRY to get with your husband that he's never cheated with any of them, men like that are the best because nothing deflates a homewrecker's ego faster than a man who won't leave his wife(or do anything to disrespect her), mine has deflated many an ego and I'm very proud of him.
    heratyc

Answer by heratyc at 12:28 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Because they do not respect themselves..
    If they respected themselves they would not want something that is already taken..
    Sometimes I also think that they are afraid of commitment..so they go after someone that
    they do not have to give all of themselves too.
    Down and out...women like you described are just plain trash...
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 12:29 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I think it has something to do with their self esteem... Maybe they feel like they are more desireable if they take someones husband.. It is awful to do and really says something about the womans character. To do that really is asking for "karma" to bite you! I just dont see the point in it. However.. in the same scenario, you cant really blame the woman entirely. The men who are married and chose to step out on their marriage are just as much to blame. No one benefits when families are broken in this way. But personally I would be way more upset with my husband than the "other woman". (dont get me wrong she would totally NOT be someone I would ever want to see again) It really is awful that anyone would do that.. man or woman.

Tzutchka

Answer by Tzutchka at 12:34 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• So many trying to get your husband? Don't you find that odd? If it were just one I'd believe it could be possible but so many? Have you ever considered it's HIM that is making them think he wants to play? Quit being naive. He's probably teasing them and leading them on. So many married men tell women that they are having problems at home and they are leaving and let women think that HE wants THEM. So quit blaming the women. Tell HIM to cut the crap.
    Anonymous

• Some just dont see it that way mama.. They go for the gold, all the way may, because they can... Just be glad we have men that dont look at skankz like that.. I was a go getter back in the day, it was easy cause you dont have to answer to them, they arent always calln, but you grow up and some day they will to..
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 1:34 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I think the husband is more involved with the women taking their men then the wives need to believe.........some cases not....depends. So why are women ignorant to their husbands having a role in it
    Anonymous

• Is your husband who is sending mixed messages to the ladies if I were you I would talk to him and let him know how you're feeling
    Anonymous

• Well as long as your husband keeps saying no to them I wouldnt worry about it!! There are men and women who do this and who knows why....but the married person has to be the one to say no leave me alone IM MARRIED!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 2:14 PM on Apr. 6, 2009