Ladies! Help! Plz!

Okay so my ex and I made plans to hang out last weekend because he's movin to AZ for a job offer which is kinda one of the reasons why I broke up with him and cuz he was always broke when we were together. Anways so I told him that I already had plans so now he wants to hang out this weekend when I already told him that I'm seeing someone else but he still wants to hang out like nothings different and I told him no that we can just hang out as friends. Of course he got mad thinking that I don't want to and that I don't love him. I just want him to go because he can't find a job around here or can't keep it so it would be sefish of me to make him stay which I'm tryin not to. Right now I am so confused Idk what to do anymore. Oh and he's been talkin to some girl down there too. What should I do? Cut him off completey or what?

Native_Mommy253

Asked by Native_Mommy253 at 12:23 PM on Apr. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• Sorry but it sounds like he just wants a booty call. If he is getting upset because you said you just wanted to hang out as friends, he probably had something more in mind. If it isn't your child's father, cut him out completely. If this is your child's father, then just keep it "professional."
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 12:25 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• No hes not but he helped me raise her until we broke up. My daughter loves him to death but I also broke up with him because he was kinda abusive. My sister said when he baby sat for me one time that he hit my daughter then when I confronted hima about it he denied it and pusshed me before too.
    Native_Mommy253

Answer by Native_Mommy253 at 12:28 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Both of yall want to still be together but circumstances aren't allowing yall to {like the move}. Honestly if you have to second guess hanging out with him you still got love for the man. Lol..been there done that and ended up back together. Sometimes you can't hide from love girl, and if the chemistry is off the charts you got trouble {good trouble}. I say go out with him, don't give him no booty and see what happens. You know what is really going on in your relationship and noone can tell you rather or not you can break it off completely. Let your heart do the thinking, I promise you it want let you down.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 12:30 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• With that information, I say don't even be friends with him. How can you want to be friends with someone who hit your baby? I mean seriously?! Cut off all communication with him. He just wants a booty call and as a mother, you need to move beyond that.
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 12:31 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• That is not good at all girl, but you know what is priority in your life. Think about it. We are not here to tell you what to do but to give you advice. You can lead the horse to the water but you can't make that horse drink.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 12:35 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• i would suggest not to meet up.. if both of you have some kind of feelings or if he has a booty call intention then there is a big chance that this date will go bad. best thing is to just avoid getting your feelings all mixed up and if your child likes him a lot then it is really a bad idea to have her see him and then he ll leave AGAIN.. so in my opinion jus let it go and try not to think about it.
    glossyblack

Answer by glossyblack at 12:41 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• hold on!!! i just saw the message with him hitting your child?? why are you still talking to him? it doesnt matter if he denied it. i wouldnt even talk to a person that touched my child or me! do yourself a favor girlfriend and move on
    glossyblack

Answer by glossyblack at 12:43 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• You're immature.
    Anonymous

• cut him off! hes an ex for a reason and he will just be an ex AGAIN if you keep going with this relationship. back and forth creates nothing but heart ache... just let him go and move on with your life. you wont regret it!
    mommyjouks

Answer by mommyjouks at 1:51 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• You need to cut him off.
    PrttyMstng

Answer by PrttyMstng at 1:51 PM on Apr. 6, 2009