almost 2 weeks late

So i am almost two weeks late for my period and have no idea whats going on. I have been sick alot lately and its hard to predict anymore when it "should" be here so i just go off the past mth. but last mth i was a week late. I have taken two tests...one last friday and one the friday before and both are negative. My dr office said they wont see me til the end of the week but its driving me nuts. I dont feel like i am stress about life or anything so i dont know...what do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:24 PM on Apr. 6, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• YOu may not think your stressed but if your trying to conceive then you could be stressed and not even realize it. You could be pregnant and just not have high enough hcg levels. Wait until the end of the week and go to the dr. What is a few more days?
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 12:30 PM on Apr. 6, 2009