Do you think we're at the beginning, middle or end of the economic crisis?

So, do you think things will improve soon, get a lot worse or stay the same for a while with the economy?

smalltowngal

Asked by smalltowngal at 12:39 PM on Apr. 6, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

Level 1 (-9 Credits)
  • oh this is just the beginning.
    Kbmancine

Answer by Kbmancine at 12:40 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• This can go either way. Typically, our economy has its highs and lows as it cycles every 8 years or so. Personally, I'm holding out financially for the long haul. I don't want to be caught in something that might surprise us and be in a bad position.
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 12:43 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I think we are about 3 months out from things being visibly better.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 12:45 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• We are at the beginning of the end! The economy sucks and we are at fault for letting such an idiot become president!
    Anonymous

• I think we are in the middle of the crisis. It could get worse. or stay about the same..As long as none of the companies/backs go under again.

Answer by louise2 at 12:52 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I believe that things will start getting better, because I have faith in our new president.
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 1:00 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I read a few articles the other day where there were predictions that we will be out of this by the end of the year. Right now they say we are at the middle and heading toward the end of the recession. There have been and may still be more layoffs, etc, but things are slowly improving. I have seen things where I live improve, and there are places hiring now that didn't even try to hire seasonal help over Christmas. If these places are hiring now, one could guess that they must be doing better than they were.

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 1:00 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• middle
    Anonymous

• However, I disagree with staceynoel that it is because of our new president. It's a cyclical thing and the president had nothing to do with it.

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 1:02 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Beginning
    Anonymous