When do I start SHOWING?

Im only 7 weeks and Im kida showing ust a little bit but I just look a little fluffier then I normally do. Im wondering when people are gonna start just "knowing" Im preggers?

Alysia_Moore

Asked by Alysia_Moore at 12:45 PM on Apr. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• its different for everyone! I thought i was "showing" around 8 weeks because i wanted to soooo bad, but it was really jsut bloating =/ i am now right at 15 weeks, and i have a lil tummy, but only the ppl that know im pregnant notice it...but it was like it appeared overnight!
    StacyDeAnn

Answer by StacyDeAnn at 12:59 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• its different for everyone. if you're already showing now, then chances are at 12 weeks, it'll be obvious unless you hide it.

I'm about 5 weeks and i can tell that my pants are a little tighter. (this is #3 for me) I know its to early to 'show' but for me, my lower stomach is a little 'fuller' i guess you can say. I know i'll be showing early. i'm heavier this time than i was with my other two, so i'm sure this one i'll get pretty big!
    Anonymous

• people didn't know I was PREGNANT until I was 7 months. LOL before that I just got a lot of looks cause people were wondering if I was preg or just carried all my weight in my tummy. LOL
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 12:59 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Hello,
    Well all depending on how tall or short you are and if this is not your first baby will determine how you will start to show...
    Shorter people tend to show faster rather then taller people, and ppl who are on there 2nd baby and so on will show quicker also... though you will grow in stages, at first you will just look in between..lol which I hated because I didnt look preggo yet till actually about 4-41/2 months with your tummy rounding out and gettng hard..before that it just looked like I was chuncky!Good luck!
    v_serenil

Answer by v_serenil at 12:59 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Most people started guessing a little after 25, 26 weeks for me (I was very small and he was my first). One of my coworkers actually didn't know I was pregnant until I was 35 weeks! It's different for everyone:)
    YzmaRocks

Answer by YzmaRocks at 1:04 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• everyone is different yes....true...me? im still not really showing..i am, but not SOOOOOOO much..and im 38wks
    Anonymous

• I only gained about 5 lbs until about 6 months. Then i EXPLODED!!!! Gained a lot of weight really quick and it was obvious that i was prego!!!
    zoozleroo

Answer by zoozleroo at 1:23 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I didn't even know and wore the same clothes until 19wks and 3 days. At about 5 months, I had a pooch. Although, i could have hid it all the way through. You could tell at 7.5 months.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 2:49 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I used to wonder the same thing and I was actually kind of jealous that women were like 'look at my cute bump!' and they would be weeks behind me but now that I am six months I have started showing and now everyone keeps commenting and touching. I hate that lol .
    Right now your probs just experiencing bloating but soon mommy!=]
    KatrinaLynn215

Answer by KatrinaLynn215 at 6:07 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I am 23 weeks, and ppl finally "know" I am pregnant. I've been getting bigger, but most people just kinda assumed I was getting fat :) Don't try to eat to make yourself look pregnant faster!!! I had a friend that did that and ended up gaining like 80 lbs.

Keep in mind....the size you are when you are around 6 months will be around the size you are after you give birth. Most ppl still look pregnant for a while afterwards. It make suck to be ready to show off the belly to the world and not have one to show....but it's worse to have ppl asking you when you are due 2 months after you give birth lol.

Sorry to spoil your fun!!! I was so mad when everyone told me this, but I have had friends that made that mistake, so I just pouted until I really started showing!!! -_-

Good luck!!!

MandiDueAug09

Answer by MandiDueAug09 at 9:00 PM on Apr. 6, 2009