I am new with AmeriPlan and haven't had any luck signing people up.Can anyone help please?

I have been with AmeriPlan for going on two months now and I am having a hard time signing up IBO's.Can anyone who is with AmeriPlan please give me some advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:45 PM on Apr. 6, 2009 in Money & Work

• Sure, get in touch with your enroller. The closer you are to him or her the better you will do. If they aren't available get in touch with their upline! Join the Ameriplan groups here on CM and find out what we are all doing... If you PM me and let me know who your NSD is I would be happy to help you out!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:08 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Hello, I agree with Sabrina and here is a question for you! What are you doing to put yourself out there and are you being consistent? If your just doing a little bit...don't expect huge results!
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 1:21 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• IMO_- Scam alert!
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 1:25 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• This is why I LOVE my business. I don't HAVE to have people join me. I also don't get stressed out if people don't want to join me and make money. It sounds like you are doing a lot of work and probably for little money. GOOD LUCK!!!
    Anonymous

• Anon, what is your business? Just curious...it's hard to find a home based business with no downlines and I get women who ask me all the time if I know of any!
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 2:56 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• huh what
    peace423

Answer by peace423 at 3:27 PM on Apr. 6, 2009