labor?!

im 33 weeks today and my cousin said that i should get prepared now because labor could start any day.

question: when did you pack your stuff and how far were you when you went into labor.

glossyblack

Asked by glossyblack at 12:46 PM on Apr. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I was 39 and a half weeks..... induced. But I packed my stuff at 37 weeks. Just because I knew he wasn't coming any sooner then that because they had checked me
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 12:50 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• i packed my stuff around week 38...but i made a list of what i needed around week 35 ( i like to make lists haha). i didnt go into labor until 40 weeks (water broke) but i was early compared to most women in my family (mom was 43 weeks).
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 12:51 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I packed most of my bag at 36 weeks and my water broke at 36w 6d.
    Anonymous

• I packed aournd the 35th week. Didn't have the damn kid till 41weks 5days....ugh.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 1:10 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I didn't go into labor until 38 weeks he was 10 days from his due date but I had had the bags packed since around 20-25 weeks. lol I'd get bored around the house so i'd unpack and repack our bags at least every day and then i'd go through and fold the baby's clothes a few times a week.
    bassyentihw

Answer by bassyentihw at 1:12 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I didn't! I went to the dr at 36 weeks and she wouldn't let me go home for fear that my water would break! Hubby had to get all of my stuff together according to what I told him... He was none too happy about how little I had together!
    mommystiebler

Answer by mommystiebler at 1:13 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I had my 5 month old son at 34 weeks.
    LND

Answer by LND at 1:23 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Son was at 38 weeks, had my bag packed about a month before. With the twins I was 32 weeks, no bag at all. Their father had to pack one for me and bring it to the hospital.
    dle4125

Answer by dle4125 at 2:36 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• you are in the hospital
    peace423

Answer by peace423 at 3:21 PM on Apr. 6, 2009