what type of man makes you drool

i cant help it.. but when it starts getting warm in ny, all these tatted guys come out all of a sudden lol. you see guys in t shirts and wife beaters with all these sexy tattoos and muscles.. and i melt away *giggle

what is it that makes you look twice?

glossyblack

Asked by glossyblack at 12:50 PM on Apr. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My man..; }
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 12:51 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Mark Walhberg makes me look twice!!!
    Kbmancine

Answer by Kbmancine at 12:51 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Im very picky and he is lucky..lol...tall, dark. bald headed. muscular and tattoos, nicely trimmed goatee. blah blah blah blah...yep!
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 12:52 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I love tats... my hubby has one. :) My husband makes me go crazy when he's in shape. I just looked at pics from when we were dating and about died. He looks so different because he put on weight when I was preg. But he's trying to lose all of it and get back to the size he was when we were dating. I'll die when he does lol :) He is fineeeee
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 12:54 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• i love the tall, dark, broad guys that look like they could smother you w/ their arms. thats what my man is plus a pot-belly haha
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 12:55 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• My husband does it for me! Mmmmmm
    MommaM2

Answer by MommaM2 at 12:56 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Ohh my hubby. Tall 6'3, dark hair, strong, tattoes, big hands, can do anything....so nice.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 1:06 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I like somebody who is ...what is the word... buff? built?.... anyway, nice and firm- not bulging with muscles, but tight. Nice firm backend....* eyes crossed* ... um! Anyway, besides taking care of himself physically, I like my guy to be smart and deep, to have thought about a lot of things and to understand himself and to have an intelligent world view. To keep up on current events, and to know history. To be interested in music and art. Woo! *fans self* Yeah, that's my kind of guy.

Answer by Bmat at 1:09 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• lol okay everyone is talking about their hubbys.. let me brag too then =) my hubby has those sexy muscle thighs and arms drool* with a couple of tats and when he gets a fresh haircut he looks sooo smooth i want to bite his chocolate skin but then i might not be able to stop and he ll be all gone lol i just love muscles and tats .. soo sexy
    glossyblack

Answer by glossyblack at 1:11 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I like men who have a little belly to them(I dont like flat and ripply). Longer faces and dark eyes that are just soulful and big, strong hands.

I also dont do muscles. I prefer men who have, what I call, hidden muscles. You know they dont look particularly strong but soooooooooooo are.

BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 1:11 PM on Apr. 6, 2009