ideas for a bachlorette party

hey my best friend is getting married and I'm gonna throw her a bach. party..... What are some fun ideas. PLEASE keep in mind my best friend is 19 and she's going to have A LOT of younger girls at the party. Like one will be 15 because it's her future hubby's cousin. So i need fun ideas that won't embarrass the crap out of my best friend. :)

Zacherysmommy08

Asked by Zacherysmommy08 at 12:57 PM on Apr. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Just make it a reagualr party, have tons of themed food, buy her some special raft (if your gonna be in water) and delcare it the Bacholorette Chair. Make tropical drinks, do the hula, limbo, google hiwiaan theme paties.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 1:02 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• bowling! I love bowling! That's what my sister did for me when I got married! We did dinner at Applebees and then did midnight bowling. I was under 21 with my first marriage and so was pretty much everybody else, so it was lots of fun! Oh you could go check out the new Fast and the Furious movie! I hear lots of Vin Diesel in tanktops!
    mommystiebler

Answer by mommystiebler at 1:20 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Go to a spa, then all go out to dinner and order virgin drinks!

I like the bowling idea mommystiebler had too.
    MandyOs

Answer by MandyOs at 2:32 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Have a male stripper show up at the bowling alley. I'm sure it won't be the first time the younger guests have seen something like that lol.
    Anonymous