the attorney gereral office

I have been on hold with the attorney gerneral office for more thatn 10 minutes. I am calling them again to see why they have not closed my case. I applied for medicaid when my husband and i split up due to me being pregnant. Well i got approved, but before i got the letter saying so , we got back together. So i got the letter on a thursday saying i got approved and then friday i got a letter from the attorney general saying my case had been referred for child support. I called the following monday, to cancel all benefits (never used any of them). That was back in february. I am still getting letters from the attorney gereral that my case hasn't been closed yet. Grrr, i am still on hold. Anyone know why maybe the case isn't closed?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:04 PM on Apr. 6, 2009 in Money & Work

• No answers yet