Have you used Hydroxycut?

I only want to hear from people who have actually used it, please:

Where did you get it and how much did it cost?
Did you lose weight? How much during first week?
Were you dieting and exercising as well? How much/often (exercising)?
Did you experience any side effects?

And please include any other information or opinion you have about it after having used it.
Thanks for you responses :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:12 PM on Apr. 6, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I used a bottle of it.
    I got it from Walmart.
    It was about 25.00 dollars
    It gave me energy but I really did not lose weight on it.
    I actually found that I wanted to eat when I took it.
    I personally like Xenadrine.
    I take this and I love it I have dropped about 10 lbs with a bottle and that is not changing anything else in y daily life.
    But because I did see those results without changing anything else with my second bottle I have changed my diet and increased my activity. In price they are pretty much the same but I find that xenadrine gives me that extra energy I originally wanted and helps me not feel like eating.
    Mommy3b1g

Answer by Mommy3b1g at 1:21 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I was going to buy it from Wal-mart, but when I was telling my brother. He told me not to get it because you don't lose wiegh on it and it will cause you to dehydrate very quickly.Then my mom reminded me that she had been taking it a while back and nothing happened and she used it for 6 months with wieght training and cardio. Now my mom was using Xenadrine and lost 20 lbs in 2 and half months and has kept it off.
    Anonymous

• My husband used it and it made him gain weight because he was hungry all the time when he took them. Xenadrine makes you lose weight really fast and gives you a lot of energy. It's a lot cheaper too.
    mysticwv

Answer by mysticwv at 5:14 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Thanks for the answers. I'll make a similar question about Xenadrine - sounds like that is the one I want instead!
    Anonymous