What makes a child become a Bully?

Any thoughts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:12 PM on Apr. 6, 2009 in General Parenting

• Sometimes just bad blood. mostly home life but in some cases bad blood i have a cuzin whos mom is the most nicest person in the world and she talks in such a sweet voice but her daughter is the meanest kid you could meet and nothing works for her. And then theres opther kids who treeat others how they see their family member treat others or how they are treated
    chukuku

Answer by chukuku at 1:18 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Home life!!!
    Mommy3b1g

Answer by Mommy3b1g at 1:16 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Their parents, kids learn what they live. they learn their behavior from what and how their parents behave. as well as how their parents and family treat them. they bully other kids because they have very low self estem. Some are just that way because mom or dad or both are that way. You can tell alot about parents by the way their kids behave.

hypersquirrel

Answer by hypersquirrel at 1:34 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Parents. Always the parents. 99% of a kids behaviour is learned from mommy and daddy.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 2:15 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I honestly feel it is how the child/kid is being treated at home or from other influences, I don't allow any kind of that treatment from my kids to others and my youngest gets bullied/harassed etc from others here and there and the teachers and school staffs don't do crap(he's in high school), I always tell my kids that these unfeeling humans will get bit in the behind someday and then they'll know what it's really like, KARMA is a very strong channel.
    spiritualmom

Answer by spiritualmom at 2:54 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• The parents. It depends on how the child is treated at home, or what the child grows up seeing. A lot of it has to do with parenting. In some cases, it just how the kid is.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 2:57 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• If there is no neurological disorder, it's parents.
    Anonymous

• Low self esteem, plain and simple.
    MandyOs

Answer by MandyOs at 3:32 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Being Bullied or having low self esteem
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 4:54 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Daycare and the school system breeds violence.
    catholicmamamia

Answer by catholicmamamia at 5:23 PM on Apr. 6, 2009