Is there a group....

im looking for a group for photography but is for people that are just moms taking pictures and wanting to have little friendly theme competitions. I dont want a group of professionals or people that are trained and have taken a million classes...just a fun group of none cliquey women that love to take pictures and like having a reason to take them and people to show them to. If you know of a group like this or if you would be interested in a group like this let me know.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:12 PM on Apr. 6, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• You could always start a group if you can't find one! I was just transferring pictures to a disk from my memory card. I love pictures!
    jenniferlee_12

Answer by jenniferlee_12 at 1:20 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• There are some here but I just can't think of some of the names, look it up in cafemom groups. Goodluck!
    loriec

Answer by loriec at 8:43 PM on Apr. 16, 2009