• In the Spotlight:

Do you watch America's Next Top Model? Who is your favorite in this cycle?

LittleMewKT

Asked by LittleMewKT at 1:41 PM on Apr. 6, 2009 in Entertainment

• I love Alison's style, but I would have to say my overall fav is Fo because she takes stronger pictures.
    LittleMewKT

Answer by LittleMewKT at 1:42 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I love Alison's style but she isnt too good at taking pictures is she? I really dont like Celia. IMO she isnt that pretty
    AdensMommy1107

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 1:57 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Natalie and London! Celia is a terrific model, but I agree with the PP that she just isn't all that attractive. Too bad because she really does know how to rock it in front of the camera.
    Anonymous

• I like Fo and London too. I can't stand that girl who has burns on her. She seems so whiney!! I also can't stand the blonde girl with short hair, the one they said has great style. She annoys me.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 6:35 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I'm really liking Fo the best so far. London annoyed me at first, but she's growing on me! Natalie is one I can't stand.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 8:14 PM on Apr. 6, 2009