I'm bored!!!

What do you do when you're bored? I'm stuck in the house because its too cold to go out and then my 10 month old cries because he gets bored. I hate keeping him in all day long.

LaurenKaye29

Asked by LaurenKaye29 at 1:49 PM on Apr. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Today it is cold and rainey... TV's been on Noggin since about 10am. My son isn't super interested in it, but I can tune it out and it keeps him happy.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 1:50 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• My son isn't a TV person, lets just say that. I hate keeping him in the house all day because he gets into everything and my whole day revolves around keeping him out of things. It's sunny and cloudy a little bit so it isn't raining, just cold.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 1:53 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• im dieing of bordness the day is awsome poutside but im stuck at work until 6 pm i hate it
    chukuku

Answer by chukuku at 1:54 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• He doesn't watch it, just likes to have the noise. Before I got married and moved, we lived with my mom and I've got three younger sisters plus their friends were always in and out the house, plus my mom's friends plus the dogs... he's used to noise. He doesn't like quiet. Is there a mall you could go to?
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 1:55 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I'd love to be at work. I just need a job.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 1:56 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I live in a part of town where nothing is close or I would go to the mall. I have a YMCA membership so hopefully they'll let me take my baby with me to the indoor pool. We may go as soon as he wakes up.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 2:03 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I try to cook on rainy, cold indoor days. The smell of a good roast in the crockpot and homemade bread baking always makes it not so bad inside. Turn off the TV. Turn on some music and clean something you almsot never clean, behind the fridge, or something.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 2:05 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Oh and drink. Makes Cleaning funner.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 2:06 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I too cook comfort foods on days like these. It is snowing here and I only had to work half day today and I am off tomorrow so I think I will do some baking...warm up the house and make it smell good.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 3:15 PM on Apr. 6, 2009