Period ?

I have an paraguard IUD for about 1 year and a half, and my periods have been pretty normal, but this month I have been moody and had light spotting for maybe an hour, I still have like 1 week and a half till I was suppost to start for this month, anyone with a similar problem, or ideas to what it could be??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:50 PM on Apr. 6, 2009 in Health

• I do not know how often it occurs, but could you have gotten pregnant with the IUD in tact? The only cause I personally have dealt with involving light bleeding BEFORE being due to start along with moodiness was when I had implantation bleeding. It's also possible that you may have somehow irritated the area during sex (or sexual play...). I know a girl whose boyfriend irritated her cervix while messing around...OR and like I said, have no idea how these things work...but do those things ever shift out of place, thus causing irritation to the cervix?
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 2:54 PM on Apr. 6, 2009