• In the Spotlight:

I'm trying to clear up my oily skin, some discoloring from pimples as well. What skin care lines really work?

Something that controls the shine throught the day would be great as well. I don't wear makeup, and I'm trying to eat better and drink more water.

MamaChamp

Asked by MamaChamp at 2:05 PM on Apr. 6, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Check out Arbonne's FC5 Oily/Combination skin system. Arbonne uses exclusive technology to extract whole cells from 5 ket fruits and vegetables to preserve the full benefits of the cells. check it out at http://www.marywozniak.myarbonne.com or http://www.arbonnefc5.com to check out the products.

New Technology, check it out!!!

Mary
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 6:04 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• *throught = throughout
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 2:06 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• When i was 13, Proactive worked miracles in about 4 days. My face was already better toned and about 70% of the pimples were gone. About 3 days after that my face was a clear as it would ever get, with the occasional pimple popping up here and there. Now im 20 and my fiancee bought some more (i havent used it in years) and his is clearing up. I started using it a few days ago and the same thing is happening again, results ive never seen with any other product. I'll continue to use it until it stops working - and im praying it never will <3

Good luck!
    SpiritedTigress

Answer by SpiritedTigress at 2:13 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I suggest Mary Kay Timeiwse SkinCare line for comb. to oily skin and the even complexion essence will help get rid of any acne scars and marks. PM me for more info about the products or pricing or how to order and get a 25% discount or for free samples
    mommy492006

Answer by mommy492006 at 2:15 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I have also heard really good things about Proactive.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:54 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I do a mud mask feels so relaxing. Also apriacot scrub while I shower then after witch hazel to refresh my skin. lol my teen knows what to do when he breaks out from eating too many sunflower seeds. :)
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 12:15 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Avon has a acne treatment system if your interested you can get on my page youravon.com/tmantz it's called Clearskin Professional
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 1:10 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• btw I'v used Proactiv and didn't get any results I think its not worth what you pay my skin actually got worse.
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 1:11 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• any product line specifically targeted for your skin problem will work. i persoanlly love biore products...proactive is overpriced and you'll get the same results with in store products! you just have to remember you only see reults if you use it as directed.
    Anonymous

• Please try not to use proactive or any catalog cosmetic. A seller would tell you it's the gospel.
    First, stop picking. It might be habit but it's doing a lot more harm than good. KWIM?
    My sister used pure tea tree oil in the past and has had no problems since then. It can be pricey and smells but I dig her skin! Also keep your skin moisturized to help even out your tone.

Try this site. I ♥ it!
    http://www.totalbeauty.com/content/gallery/p_acne_treatments
    mom2trewife2vic

Answer by mom2trewife2vic at 4:51 PM on Apr. 8, 2009