just wondering...

is there a group on here where you can just talk about problems with friends and neighbors.school moms all moms...and not get bashed????i go on relationships but that doesnt seem to be the place.i am just having problems (i think its cause i am an older mom)with the other moms.and i just dont know how to deal i just need someone to listen???thanks

raineydays377

Asked by raineydays377 at 2:10 PM on Apr. 6, 2009 in About CafeMom

• IDK, if there are any groups, but if you need a friend to just vent to or talk , I'm always looking to meet new friends. :)
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 2:14 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I don't know, it seems almost every group (unless it is a special theme, ie crochet, books) seems to have a problem with bashing. Some women just seem to have a problem reading opinions that are not mirror image to their own!
    Instead of posting in the groups, can you talk with your "friends" from CafeMom? That might be more helpful to you.
    Best of luck :)
    wendyb27

Answer by wendyb27 at 2:14 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I know that I'm a younger mom, but I'm willing to listen and vent to, anytime
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 2:20 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I don't know if there are groups here or not that don't bash. I think that a lot people get internet happy and like to hide behind there keyboard and anonymously bash people and judge. I am not an older mom, i'm 27. But my mom is an older mom. She is now 46, and has a 20 month old. When I got pregnant with my first, she had to go and get pregnant too, i can never do anything by myself LOL. She is going through alot too. If you need someone to talk to you can PM me.
    Vanessannd

Answer by Vanessannd at 2:22 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Hey you can try out this group, there aren't very many members yet, but it sounds like something you're looking for:

http://www.cafemom.com/group/momsafterhours

And if that's not what you're looking for, click on the Groups tab above, and do a search for a group that would be more to your liking.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 5:55 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I'm 38....not sure if that's old or not. I agree, lots of bashing here. I'll chat anytime
    the3jsandme

Answer by the3jsandme at 8:12 PM on Apr. 6, 2009