Anyone Know of any places like chacha that I can apply to?

I applied to cha cha and took the simulator test and failed and I need a stay at home JOB not a bussiness...I am already a Mary Kay Consultant so I know what it takes to run a business and I don't have money for inventory or my website or pro pay or anything so right now a business is terrible idea for me ....I don't want GPT sites either or anything like that I already do cashcrate, Inbox Dollars, and Hits4Pay and I already sell stuff on ebay and am doing Vinefire so I only want posts about JOBS i can do from home with no experience required if possible.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:12 PM on Apr. 6, 2009 in Money & Work

• If you are looking for work specifically as an online guide, try these other resources:

KGB
    Mahalo.com
    About.com
    JustAnswer.com
    Kasamba.com

I also have several resources for finding other legitimate work from home opportunities in my "Working Mom Entrepreneurs" group here on Cafemom.
    nuwave06

Answer by nuwave06 at 4:06 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Anonymous

• There are hundreds of work home jobs listed on my site. I'm sure it'll point you in the right direction. Jobs like ChaCha listed on there too...

Good Luck

Work Home Career Kit

TinaLynnLove

Answer by TinaLynnLove at 3:52 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• If you reconsider the business Tupperware has NO INVENTORY!! Just something to think abuot maybe if you are ready to try another biz. Also you can join for FREE if you host a book party and collect at least $350 in sales you will have earned your kit free. GOOD LUCK!!!
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 6:57 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I am a work from home mom and I am partnered with a Wellness company that distributes eco-friendly products. My daughter has never gone to daycare because I found a real work from home job. I do not sell. I do receive a check once a month. I do have a website that you could go to if interested......

http://www.iluvwhatido.com  

This company is a member of the Better Business Bureau.

cstewart0402

Answer by cstewart0402 at 8:03 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• quoting this post:I am a work from home mom and I am partnered with a Wellness company that distributes eco-friendly products. My daughter has never gone to daycare because I found a real work from home job. I do not sell. I do receive a check once a month. I do have a website that you could go to if interested......

http://www.iluvwhatido.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I have talked to someone who is with melaluca before and I almost did it but I chose not to and that would not be good for me right now becasue isn't there a $20 sign up membership fee or something and you also have to purchase a certain amount of stuff from them each month right?
    Anonymous