Why am I so dry???

Why is it that when my husband and I are intimate that I don't get wet? I'm 30 wks and this has just started w/in the last couple of months. Even afterI orgasm I'm still dry. Is this normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:27 PM on Apr. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It can be very normal. All the fluids and hormones change during pregnancy causing all kinds of not so nice side effects. Dryness being one of them, its an easy fix with personal lubricant, you can also discuss it with your DR to find out what you can do to help increase the fluids.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 2:30 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Oh Lord...same here.
    NJMom2Tyler

Answer by NJMom2Tyler at 2:41 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• oh i have the opposite problem i actually get way too..... uh wet that its way too uncomfortable!

But I think that both extremes are normal :-)
    mommyof_2boyz

Answer by mommyof_2boyz at 4:20 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I have the same problem. I hate drinking water and when i do im peeing every 5 minutes! So i eat a lot of fruit and try to drink as much as i can. Even my contacts are drying out on me....But if your only problem area is down below just use some KY.....Good luck.
    morelove81

Answer by morelove81 at 7:01 PM on Apr. 6, 2009