Peg sex... what happens?

My husband has been more then willing to indulge me but i am finding myself way to open to things i never really did when not preg...is this normal?

Aliceouteast

Asked by Aliceouteast at 3:01 PM on Apr. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• I dont know my pregnant sex SUCKED big time I think i probably had a dozen orgasms the ENTIRE time and that was having sex like 3 times a week!! Its getting back to normal thank goodness!! But hey if pregnancy is opening new doors to your sexuallity then awsome!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 3:10 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I was like a dog in heat the whole time on one of mine, with the other I was just too busy being in awe of the pregnancy and the other I was so miserable I didn't care about anything but getting that baby out of there safely.
    Hormones are different with all pregnancies, so enjoy trying new things.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 3:14 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I wish I now had the libido I had when I was pregnant...LOL

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 3:15 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• It could be. The hormones get kind of crazy during pregnancy.
    lovemybaby1313

Answer by lovemybaby1313 at 3:18 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• My sex drive is out of control but we're happy with that. In the first trimester I didn't want to do anything at all but once I hit my second I was ready for anything. Horomones I guess!
    wastedspace

Answer by wastedspace at 3:54 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I'm pregnant too and have been in the mood more often than usual. The problem is that by the time bedtime comes around I'm exhausted so we're not having a whole lot of action. But it's on my mind a LOT!! :)
    goldenfox

Answer by goldenfox at 5:11 PM on Apr. 6, 2009