how do you...

cheer yourself up?

i mean my house is dirty.. i dont want to clean i'm not in the mood.
i want to lay in bed all day and just do nothing..
i feel alone.. and i just wnat to cry..
i'm depressed and i dont know how to get out of this depression..

help me!?

MommaBear1129

Asked by MommaBear1129 at 3:04 PM on Apr. 6, 2009 in Health

• Oh MommaBear, you need help. You need to go see your doctor. A lot of us have been through it. I was going through it just a few months ago. I know it's hard to work up the motivation to even get help, but you will be so glad once you do. You deserve to be happy and your hubby and kid(s) deserve a whole woman/mommy. I am so sorry you are going through this. It's really really hard.
    kemclaughlin

Answer by kemclaughlin at 3:06 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• i have seen a doc, and he told me i just need to talk to someone, because i they cant give me anything. and it just over the past couple months alot has happen.. like
    okay i had a miscarriage in dec 08,then i found out i had a cyst in my left ovary they gave me some type of medecine that would basically dry up my ovaries..to where i cant have any more kids.. then we moved from ca to nv left our familes behind and no absolutely no one. i started working again.i just dont feel like doing NOTHING. i want to lay in bed and be alone.. and i need this to change. i'm tired of being depressed i want to be happy again but
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 3:10 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Aside from the above advice to seek medical help, have you tried going for a walk? Sometimes the sunlight and fresh air can perk me up. Sometimes just getting out of the house lifts your mood. Turn on some upbeat music (80's works for me!) and count your blessings. ((hugs))
    goldenfox

Answer by goldenfox at 5:09 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• thank you. :) i will try going to the park sometime today.. its just its 2pm i'm still in my pj's sitting here and watching a movie.. thats all i've done! i've ate once today.. and i dont know!! :(
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 5:16 PM on Apr. 6, 2009