This is unusual for me......may be TMI, I'm sorry!!! Has this happened to you?

My DF have been careful in terms of not ttc, due to the face that I start school next month. I got my cycle last wednesday & it went away late saturday night. Now Yesterday afternoon out of the blue, I'm bleeding again. But It's not like my usual flow, very, very light. So light, that I can wear a panty-liner for 36 to 48 hours. Mind you, that I have decided not to bother, seeing that I only know about it when I wipe. What is your opinion on as to what this may be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:11 PM on Apr. 6, 2009 in Health

• sometimes that happens to me, i'll stop after a couple of days then start again, only it's light. and i know for a fact i'm not pregnant.
    Anonymous

• I took a pg test last month just to make sure that I wasn't, it came up negative, as we hoped for. But this is the very first time this happens to me.
    Anonymous