Where do you keep your...

ketchup? Am i the only one that keeps it in the pantry? Ehh...just wondering is all. Me and my hubz always argue about it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:12 PM on Apr. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Refrigerator, doesn't it need refrigeration after opening?
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 3:13 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• in the fridge
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 3:13 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• growing up we always kept it in the pantry...once i grew up and moved out on my own i always keep it in the fridge..i could care less either way
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:13 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• fridge...
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 3:14 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• FRIDGE too...
    lizaye

Answer by lizaye at 3:15 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Fridge, just out of habit... We don't eat much of it anyway, it's the one thing I always forget to write down if we're out.
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 3:16 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• This question cracks me up, until I met my mother in law I thought EVERYONE kept it in the fridge. She keeps hers in the pantry also. I believe though it says to put in the fridge after you open it. But to answer your question I put mines in the fridge.
    LaKena

Answer by LaKena at 3:16 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Fridge. Doesn't it have to be kept cold?
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 3:20 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• In the fridge.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 3:22 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• we have 2 bottles in the fridge & 1 in the pantry (same for syrup) some in the house like it cold some don't. and no you don't have to keep it in the fridge. just think when u go out to eat those bottles stay on the table til they run out of if its a resturant like I used to work in we combined all the half used ones into a bottle (which it does say on the bottle not to combine them)
    theheartbaby

Answer by theheartbaby at 3:23 PM on Apr. 6, 2009