is it to early??

ok so i just found out that im preg!im not sure how far along i am but the test was faint so i dont think im to far but im already sleeping over 15 hours,im always sick to my stomach iv had headaches all day every day and i have been ripping every ones head off and i have unbelievable pain in my boobs !how far along were you when you got this stuff??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:29 PM on Apr. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It can happen fairly early for some, AI felt tired and my boobs hurt before I was even late, but the rest I was bout 6-8 weeks.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 3:31 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Anywhere between 1 to 4 months, Good Luck!!! : )
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 3:33 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• most of the time the first trimester is the hardest! but it gets better for a little bit. usually around 20 weeks. and the faintness of the test might not mean anything. Cause I am almost 6 months pregnant and just barely got a positive urine test. I have always had to get blood tests. I took a test every month since october and all were negative. but the doctor should be able to give you a better idea of how far along you are.
    Congrats and good luck
    mommyof_2boyz

Answer by mommyof_2boyz at 3:38 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I was 2-3 weeks when that started with me
    heather.darin

Answer by heather.darin at 4:04 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• The only symptoms I had were some nausea. Never got tender breasts, etc. Started getting the full on pregnancy symptoms at about 6 weeks.
    My younger sibling was 3-4 weeks when she took some preggo tests and they were very faint.
    lunamuse89

Answer by lunamuse89 at 4:07 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• i felt all of that before i got my positive test, which is saying something since i got my positive test a week before my period was even due. its different for everyone. congrats though!
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 4:40 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• i found out VERY early (3 1/2 weeks) that i was pregnant, but i started to notcie EXTREMELY sore boobs at 6 weeks, but it went away around 9 or 10 weeks, now they are just kinda sore (im about 15 weeks) I was EXHAUSTED from week 6 until recently, which was miserable! and i was sick the minute i peed on the test! haha, no but for real, i was sick very early, and still am =/

But congratulations!!!!
    StacyDeAnn

Answer by StacyDeAnn at 4:49 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I started feeling some symptoms right before I tested which was about 4 wks or so. I tested 4 days after my period was do. Showed up immediately. W/ my first pregnancy I didn't have any symptoms at all. Just late.
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 5:12 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I was about 3 weeks pregnant when I noticed some of that - especially the sore boobs!
    goldenfox

Answer by goldenfox at 7:01 PM on Apr. 6, 2009