Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need your help..

i just found out im pregnant and to see the same OBGYN i had with my daughter i have to switch from Amerigroup to Americhoice.. how do i do that?


Asked by youngandafraid at 3:33 PM on Apr. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

Level 5 (102 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (2)
  • i would call both companies and explain the situation and see if they can help you:) good luck!!!

    Answer by busymamma503 at 3:58 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

  • I live in az so it is called something different out here. if it is through the state you need to call down to the place that you apply and let them know you need to switch!

    Answer by mommyof_2boyz at 4:26 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

Next question in Pregnancy
is it to early??

Next question overall (Home & Garden)