Masterbating while being preg is it okay? .I just found a answer to my question.. Lol. But i still hav another Q that comes from my 1st Q. Aftha i masterbated (nothing inserted) my tummy goes rock hard. Feels weird! Im 21weeks (5mnths) now and im very small , every1 says bt my baby boy weighs 336g .. Is it normal?

Oh-my

Asked by Oh-my at 4:12 PM on Apr. 6, 2009 in Health

• its probably your baby. after i have an orgasm mine does the same thing. so i would assume its normal. he's probably just reacting to all the muscle movement in that area...
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 4:13 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• hehe yea...its like the braxton hix. contract. that happened to me when I was preg.
    mommylovesu28

Answer by mommylovesu28 at 4:14 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• The rock hard feeling is just your uterus contracting, thats what happens during an orgasm. Its just you are feeling it more b/c you are bigger.

I have even heard that orgasms are good for the baby b/c it brings more blood flow to that area. lol
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 4:14 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• totally normal!
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 4:15 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• an orasm is contractions of the uterus so your tummy getting hard is what is supposed to happen. No worries, you aren't hurting the baby or anything. Keep doin' what your doin' and stop worrying.
    cat1622

Answer by cat1622 at 10:18 PM on Apr. 6, 2009