To the mom w/ the pregnant 11yo...

I know you posted anon because you wanted to hide from the masses, but I feel so compelled to reach out to you. I can't imagine what you are going through and hope that you read my answers to your post. Those women were just evil! and I hope you let most of that roll right off your back.

If you would be comfortable talking to a complete stranger i would love for you to message me. I have no clue what you are going through but may still be able to help you. If nothing else I can listen!

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 4:19 PM on Apr. 6, 2009 in Tweens (9-12)

• Me too!
    PhillyinFrance

Answer by PhillyinFrance at 4:20 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• that was a kind post. I'm here too.
    jmcan

Answer by jmcan at 4:57 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• WOW! A post where no one is being bashed and a true offer of help is being put out there. GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!

I am here to if you want to talk. You have a long, tough road ahead of you, as does your daughter. I will listen anytime, send a PM!!

Answer by tyfry7496 at 5:14 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Hey, there are some nice people in the world, and above me are 3 or more. I read this question and from what I can read some people were real shitty(scuse my language). They ain't all so bad. Reach out, It may be the best thing that ever happens to you
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 5:18 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I would also love to be here for you. I have a couple of friends that got pregnant at 14, so may be able to offer some advice although I have not personally.

Also I want to tell you Sabrina that I have a lot of respect for someone that is willing to reach out and help someone that they don't know just because they want to help. Not a lot of people are like that and I believe that it is a very endearing trait.
    stephanie7325

Answer by stephanie7325 at 5:21 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I have 2 daughters,this could have been one of my daughters as well,please feel free to Pm me,if you need an ear,Good luck,and God Bless.No judging ,just support.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 5:52 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Me too! Thank you Sabrina for starting a supportive post!
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 7:33 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I did not read the original post, but I am really impressed with the positive outreach here. We moms need to support each other - because we all have the same feelings and we are all human.
    texassahm

Answer by texassahm at 10:30 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I missed that post and I am glad I did, I would have been very upset at those women for their hurtful comments. Just hang in there, and like Sabrina said, let those comments just roll off. Peckin hens I like to call those kind of women! LOL
    Amandaz27

Answer by Amandaz27 at 10:35 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Hey its the me.. Thanks for your support, I need it right now. I'm just not ready to show my face :( but I will keep you all in mind when I am. Thank you soooo much!
    Anonymous