friends not friends....

my daughter hasnt played with her bff in 3 weeks .i dont know why today she called her to play .she said no that she was exercising.ok what ever she is into,so she called her other friend (nat)she said she was going over to bridgets(exercising girl)house...i thought not this again weve done this for 3 weeks. the mom called and asked if jess could go exercising..i said no not today.she asked if she could watch.i said no and i told her what happened with nat and the fact that jess(my daughter )feelings were hurt.her mother has a habit of selecting who this girl is going to play with and selects friends on convienence...now my thought is she is tired of nat cause she is kind of high strung i also dont want her daughter playing with mine as an after thought.this woman is aggressive i really dont want to get into it with her.last time she proceeded to tell me how crazy i am .any thoughts.(there is more to this story)

raineydays377

Asked by raineydays377 at 4:33 PM on Apr. 6, 2009 in General Parenting

• Yeah, I wouldn't want my daughter to be anyone's last resort. What's the mom's deal? Why can't all the girls play together??
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:52 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• If your daughter want to play with her let her. It is her friend not yours..

Answer by louise2 at 5:50 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• if your daughter wants to play with her maybe you could set up a ply date so you could be there. maybe go to the park or some thing of that nature.
    jaja247

Answer by jaja247 at 5:58 PM on Apr. 6, 2009