How Can I get Pregnant?

Me and my husband have a two year old but we have been trying for the last year to get pregnant. We havent had any luck. I always heard the second one is the hardest Is that true? Please help we have tried everything. Any suggestions would be helpful Thanks.

EvalynnsMom2007

Asked by EvalynnsMom2007 at 4:36 PM on Apr. 6, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• as soom as you stop worrying and trying , it will happen.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 4:38 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Stop trying.....Once DH and I stopped "trying" we conceived in no time. We did the whole my temp is up.... gotta have sex, two weeks til my period..gotta have sex. The stress of trying to conceive was hard, once we stopped and just had sex when we wanted to, I was pregnant 2 months later
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 4:40 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• stop trying.

My DH and I tried for 3 years. Then we separated, had sex WITH protection, and got pregnant!

Good luck
    christaberk

Answer by christaberk at 9:41 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I don't believe that if you stop trying, it will happen. If you are too stressed that may be the case, however for me, I read a couple of books about it, and I and my hubby are taking extra vitamins and getting into shape. Not too much coffee or alcohol and just eating healthily and excercising. If it has been a year you could go to a specialist if you can afford it. I research tips on upping the chances all the time. Yes I am obsessed, but I want a beautiful baby to cuddle.
    stassy77

Answer by stassy77 at 1:09 AM on May. 11, 2009