anyone know any good weight loss videos?

Asked by cmanuel at 1:35 PM on Jun. 20, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• I have used Power90 and SlimIn6, they are great!! I got them off and they aren't to bad price wise.

Answer by lovin2Bme at 1:38 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I actually work for Team BeachBody and we have AWESOME dvd's! Turbo Jam, Hip Hop Abs, Yoga Booty Ballet, Slim in 6, Power90X...They are the best! If you are interested in looking at them closer check them ou at --I personally LOVE Turbo Jam but I am adding intensity so I started P90X! :) Good luck girlie and let me know if you have any questions!

Answer by DreamnBigEliza at 9:21 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• The Firm works for me. Love the videos you can buy the The firm Transfirmer at targets for $60 and it comes with 3dvds and the Transfirmer steps. But you would also need to buy hand weights. I've doon Turbo Jam too My cable had it on Demand. I've also done Power 90 I liked that one too but out of the three The Firm has worked for me. I hope this helps. Good luck!!!

Answer by MommyLilAngels at 10:58 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Check out It's a completely free site and it's wonderful. It's much more than just videos, but it is a great resource for those and they're FREE! I love the site and use the videos all the time.

Answer by jtgraham at 8:34 AM on Jun. 21, 2008

• I like Denise Austin...but my favorite is Cindy Crawford's video (the first one)

Answer by sskyesmom at 9:44 AM on Jun. 21, 2008

• I know it may sound corny but Richard Simmons videos are fun cause I love the music and it goes fast Part 3 is a great hour of moving and your heart rate jumps.....

Answer by Addiesgramma at 9:53 AM on Jun. 21, 2008

• My Mom and Dad did P90X and wow does it work. I am not sure on how much it is, but my mom and dad lost a lot of weight and toned up a lot.