Have you seen that show?!

I wasn't sure where to post this...

Last night on TLC I watched this show about these women who didn't know they were pregnant till they went into labour. Can you imagine???

danni33

Asked by danni33 at 5:02 PM on Apr. 6, 2009 in Entertainment

Level 1 (-3 Credits)
  • Yep I watch it every week! It amazes me.
    mizsaxton

Answer by mizsaxton at 5:04 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• How can you NOT know! Omg, I wonder if it will air again, that is something I gotta see.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 5:04 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Whats the name of it I will look it up, does it really air every week?
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 5:05 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• It comes on every week?! oh noo, i'm soo addicted..lol
    danni33

Answer by danni33 at 5:05 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• and most of the babies were full term and healthy. I kinda wanted to slap the lady that thought it was a poop and heard the baby crying in the toilet called her husband in and asked.."do you hear that? are the coyotes out tonite?' lol I mean come on
    mizsaxton

Answer by mizsaxton at 5:07 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• oh no... I hope that lady isn't on CM!
    mizsaxton

Answer by mizsaxton at 5:08 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I just looked on TLC...I can't find where it airs every week. Do you know what day and time it's on? I'd luv to see it again.

Oh i know...I saw like 3 in the toliet, one on a cement floor. omg, and the one had twins! I couldn't get over the one who was like 110lbs, she wore a bikini through the whole pregnancy!
    danni33

Answer by danni33 at 5:12 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• the one on the cement floor uh didn't it seem like it took her forever to pick up her baby? I have seen 3 or 4 new ones I think on DHLTH though weds or thursday nights.
    mizsaxton

Answer by mizsaxton at 5:16 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• "I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant". It airs on the Discovery Health Channel.

http://health.discovery.com/tv-schedules/special.html?paid=62.15494.123576.36836.0
    Anonymous

• its called i didnt know i was pregnant, its a good show and sometimes u do wonder how do u not know but everyone is diffrent. and has diffrent stresses which seems to be one cause of not knowing ( like planning a wedding )
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 7:32 PM on Apr. 6, 2009