How else can I deal with a frustrating supervisor?

My supervisor is so frustrating! Don't get me wrong I'm glad to have a job but it seems like she's got it out for me. We have plenty of moms that work there and she works around thier child care schedule and refuse to work around mine. My SO also works there and she loves him, practically worships the ground he walks on. He's at work now and he called her earlier and told her he needed to get off on time so he could take my DD to her father's bc he acidentally took our only car seat to work today and she is making him work late. She never has the schedule up until Friday night when the new schedule starts on a Saturday knowing I have to find a babysitter for the week because she won't give me regular schedule. The other day she tried to froce me to do something illegal and when I refused she threatened to fire me then said "I told you to so just do it." cont

emtmommyamanda

Asked by emtmommyamanda at 5:05 PM on Apr. 6, 2009 in Money & Work

• Just ask her what is her problem with you. What didi you do to her that she treats you like you are nothing I don't get it either...but continue to look for something better never give up.

Maybe she is jealous of you and wants you to quit, don't give her the satisfaction not yet atleast.
    I bet if you were to become a sahm she would probably be happy you left but at the same time which she could have that luxury... Just watch her maybe she wants your man just becareful it will all come out in the wash. GL just hang in there.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 5:18 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• When I talk to her boss or her boss's boss nothing get's done. I'm looking for a new job but one of those is not easy in these days. Does anyone have any other suggestions. I've tried talking to her about this but nothing gets done.
    emtmommyamanda

Answer by emtmommyamanda at 5:07 PM on Apr. 6, 2009