Why would someone do that to me?

I just posted a statement on here about how my boyfriend proposed to me
and some lady on here decided to be rude and report that and CF took it off because its not a question...

I was in such a good mood....why would any of you want to do that to someone who just got engaged and is happy??

Why?

MissKellee

Asked by MissKellee at 5:18 PM on Apr. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• because their asses. i'm sorry!!

Congrats!!
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 5:19 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Holy... there are some really grouchy people on here I guess. I'm happy for you! congrats!
    mizsaxton

Answer by mizsaxton at 5:20 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• My guess is it was someone that was A. Jealous because she hasn't been proposed to. B. Is jealous and thinks it's stupid to "brag." C. Has no life, and loves spreading the misery. D. Is a b!tch that hates other people being happy. I could think of a lot of things!
    Anonymous

• Some people are really anal about the rules. Cafemom says it must be a question and for some reason, statements bother some people. Try not to let it get you down.
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 5:21 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Congratulations to you and I hope you have a blessed, happy, and loving marriage!
    Anonymous

• That is sad. I am sorry it happened to you. Congratulations. I'd love to read about the proposal? Maybe repost it and make it into a question somehow?

Answer by Bmat at 5:23 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Don't let her ruin your day! Congrats to you! Some people just can't be happy for others!
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 5:25 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Congratulations once again!
    Anonymous

• Make it a question by putting: How awesome is this??
    Thats question form =)
    I think its beyond the point of someone being anal about the rules, I think someone out there is just being a bitch and has something stuck in her bum.
    CONGRATS!!!!
    AdensMommy1107

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 5:27 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Good grief, some people have no life so they try to make others miserable with them.!! Thats really the only thing I can come up with, unless the person that turned you in can say here why they did something so stupid?Congratulations to you and may you be happy always.
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 5:27 PM on Apr. 6, 2009