Is it normal to become paranoid of your partner cheating on you?

After I found out about my pregnancy, I found myself becoming paranoid that my husband may leave or cheat on me. I feel like he may begin to feel trapped or become less attracted to me.

KristinPaige

Asked by KristinPaige at 5:19 PM on Apr. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yea I thought that too. Just don't get so paranoid that it ruins your relationship. I'm sure he thinks that you are as attractive as ever. My hubby said that it was hot when I was prego but I definitely didn't think so. Some guys are weird and only like pregnant women (like pregnant by other guys.) I think that is soooo strange. Stop worrying so much.
    mariaria

Answer by mariaria at 5:26 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• o yeah i thought that all the time when i was prego with my first
    haydns_mommy

Answer by haydns_mommy at 5:20 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Lol God I hope it's normal! I was just waiting for someone to ask about this...too scared to ask for myself. Yeah, I am nearing 4 months prego with my first and every time my guy acts weird or doesn't pick up the phone right away I am freaking out! Don't worry about it, just stay calm.
    javila

Answer by javila at 5:29 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Uggh. I was so paranoid while i was pregnant i even had dreams about it!
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 5:46 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Its normal. Although I don't feel that way, but I hear many women do.
    fallin4aSOLDIER

Answer by fallin4aSOLDIER at 5:51 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• ITS TERRIBLE...ITS ALL A CONSPIRACY!!
    Anonymous

• omg i so feel like that now im 6 months  and if he goes out witht he guys i just think crazy ...i start to cry and he gets home and tells me he wouldnt hurt and it makes me feel better :) i guess it's a stage for me lol .dont worry he loves u ♥

mymiracletwins

Answer by mymiracletwins at 8:41 PM on Apr. 6, 2009