Does it annoy you when people bash you and they didn't even read what you wrote?

Earlier I answered some one's question and they clearly didn't read my response entirely and responded negatively to my response ,which was in no way shape or form intened to be nasty. It used to annoy me, now I think its funny because they are only making themselves look like an ass making a big deal over one to 2 words you wrote instead of reading the whole thing

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:33 PM on Apr. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol it is annoying but your right makes them look like a BIG GIANT butt head
    emtmommyamanda

Answer by emtmommyamanda at 5:37 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• was I that ass? lol
    mizsaxton

Answer by mizsaxton at 5:34 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• i dont think so lol
    Anonymous

• i have noticed alot of rude people on here whichi find kind of odd because it ssuppose to be like a support place where moms can go and vent to each other not take things out on one another.
    emleejane

Answer by emleejane at 5:37 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• sometimes i answer simple questions without reading the entire thing like yesterday the subject said how old are you and the body said and whats you bday and i answered them both seperately because i didnt read the whole thing, but this is different... i hardly read replies unless they're for my questions and then i read the whole reply
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 5:40 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• It's kinda funny but I notice some getting quite heated about vague questions... like mine about opinions age differences a lady actually told me I was a gold digger dating an old perv! LOL
    mizsaxton

Answer by mizsaxton at 5:40 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Maybe the people who answer rudely can't read. Maybe they are doing the best they can and you are making them feel bad. Or, maybe they are just crabby women who like the confrontation without it being face to face. I think it is the 2nd reason. I'm just saying......
    Anonymous

• deffantly the second reason
    emtmommyamanda

Answer by emtmommyamanda at 8:15 PM on Apr. 6, 2009