I love my life...

I am so tired of living paycheck to paycheck...I cant work because we cant afford daycare, and there is no one who can babysit for free. My husband already works 2 jobs, and we still cant afford anything. We dont spend our money on worthless things, and we dont have a vehicle. We have 2 kids and one on the way, all 3 were a surprise. We dont complain much and our kids always have enough to eat, but its getting a little old not having anything for us to eat, not being able to even go to park and BBQ, and yet, despite it all (even living in a small apartment in which we have to share our room with our 2 year old) we are still a happy family, we have each other, what more do we need?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:41 PM on Apr. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Keep up the great attitude and things will work out.
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 5:43 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I am happy your happy:)

Answer by louise2 at 5:44 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• No offense but how can 3 kids be a surprise? You have to know what causes babies and too many babies and not enough money can cause poverty, again not a surprise. I don't mean to bash. I just think you are not seeing things clearly.
    Anonymous

• I was on BC for all 3 of them, and for the last one, my DH was even pulling out on top of the BC...it happens
    Anonymous

• What are you on? no, just kidding. The happiest time of my life was when my kids were small and we had very little but we did have lots of love. love is all you need. some eastern religions believe the simpler your life the better. Material things do not create happiness. Sounds like you are truly enlightened.
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 5:58 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I am happy too. Sometimes, it takes reading other people's posts to realize how fortunate I am. We don't even budget, but we're going to start.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 6:02 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• sounds great i just had the worst year of my life and ive never been happier im glad to know im not the only one im happy your happy
    emtmommyamanda

Answer by emtmommyamanda at 6:26 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• You are a true witness of the Lord. I am proud of you and God will surely bless you.
    I know times are extremely difficult right now, but I will be praying for you and your family. Know that hard years eventually pass and that blessings are always around each turn.
    We lived difficult financial lives for many years until my children entered school and then I was able to go to work and then go to college. God has blessed us in so many ways!
    And I truly understand how you were surprised with 3 children - I was on a different BC pill when I became pregnant with each of my 3 children. God even planned them to be 2 1/2 years apart in age!
    Feel free to message me anytime to let off steam or for some support. My name is Karla.
    {{{HUGS}}}
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:34 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Find out if there are programs to help pay for daycare.
    Anonymous

• Put your trust in the Lord and he will sustain you! God bless you!
    mominbolt

Answer by mominbolt at 8:21 PM on Apr. 7, 2009