How can I get my daughter to take better naps during the day?

My daughter for the last couple of weeks is putting up a good fight when it comes to taking naps. I mean we are lucky if she takes an hour all day. You would think that she must sleep all night like 10 plus hours but this is just not the case lately. I don't know how to get her back on schedule like she used to be. Any advice? She is almost 9 mts. and was on a schedule but that schedule someway somehow has gone out the window!

melk819

Asked by melk819 at 5:50 PM on Apr. 6, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• play her hard, if she crawls let her go crawl around outside she will love it and its good exercise for her, just put some jeans on to protect her knees and some shoes on so her feet dont get all scuffed up. and then try nap time, and when she wakes up from nap time do it all over again
    emleejane

Answer by emleejane at 5:56 PM on Apr. 6, 2009