Having major trouble with changing colors/fonts...

HELP!!!!

Ok, I figured out how to go into personal details and make a default color for posting in groups, and forums, BUT I am trying to make a post in groups where I need multiple colors within the same post. I absolutely cannot find an editor when I post in my group. Do I need to use codes or something? If so, please teach me!! I'd be sooo grateful!

srhmldndo

Asked by srhmldndo at 5:52 PM on Apr. 6, 2009 in About CafeMom

• no i mean in the groups. there is no editor there
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 6:11 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I have no idea! I just type everything out normal first, then highlight the text I want different colors or sizes and change it that way.
    MomOfJandM

Answer by MomOfJandM at 5:58 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Hi srhmidndo,

Here's how to save the text styles you like and use them every time you post in a group or journal (this way, you don't have to select your font every time you add a post):

Go to the Font Styles (http://www.cafemom.com/profile/font_styles.php) page in Privacy + Settings. On that page, you can change your default text size, color, and more. There are 5 different font options. You can have different defaults for group posts, group replies, and journal posts.

\The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 8:40 AM on Apr. 7, 2009