Can anyone give me any advice when it comes to nightime sleeping?

How come for I don't know like 4 mts. of putting my almost 9 mt. old down bed at 9pm has been so easy and then she is starting to have issues again? I don't understand I mean she was on such a good routine and now has gone back to like the first week we brought her home from the hospital. It has become so hard at times and I just don't know how to get through this period of time. Do you have any advice for this first time mom when I have done everything in my power and I know that she is not sick.

melk819

Asked by melk819 at 5:55 PM on Apr. 6, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Could be teething? My son doesn't sleep well when he's teething -
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:56 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Teething, illness, growth spurt, developmental spurt... many things can disrupt sleep. Is she crawling or walking yet? Trying to master either of those will disrupt sleep.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 6:05 PM on Apr. 6, 2009