WHO....?

Had a newborn who slept really good & slept basically all the time & never really fussed unless she/he was hungry & even than sometimes didnt fuss and you had to wake them up??.... it kinda scares me how good my baby is lol....

kwiseman19

Asked by kwiseman19 at 5:57 PM on Apr. 6, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Not me!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 5:59 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• my daughter was like that! enjoy it.... I'm expecting my 2nd and have a feeling I might not be so lucky this time.
    mizsaxton

Answer by mizsaxton at 5:59 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• My son was like that but he was really alert when he was awake. Ask your pediatrician if its too scary.
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 6:01 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• NOT ME! My son was so intense that he never even whimpered he went to full out screaming like he was starving 2 hours after finishing a bottle or when he was even a little bit wet! BUT my nephew who was 3 weeks younger had to be woken up to be changed and fed. I know they say never wake a sleeping baby but the pediatrician told my SIL to wake him because he slept for 14 hours at a time!
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 6:03 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• My third son would fall asleep on his own and slept so much, I would check to make sure he was still breathing! Now he's older and we aren't so lucky. He comes out of his room several times before he gives in and goes to sleep. But when he was a baby he never cried, but he seems to have gotten over that!
    Anonymous

• My first was every mothers dream,she slept all night ,very seldom got up at night,was'nt fussy,unless she was sick,very independant.But whoa here come the second one,OMG,let's just say,if she would have been first,she would have also been the last. lol
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 6:04 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• lol my first born was like that....Just count your blessings girl! You are LUCKY!
    mominbolt

Answer by mominbolt at 6:04 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• My son was like that. Just count your blessings cuz' I've heard colic sucks.
    dle4125

Answer by dle4125 at 6:05 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• That sounds just like my baby
    lovemybaby1313

Answer by lovemybaby1313 at 6:50 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• my first was not like that but my son is and he only gets up 1 time at night goes to bed at 7 eats at about 12 and dont get up again till 5 30 its great lol and hes only 3 weeks old!!!!!
    Mother_18

Answer by Mother_18 at 7:26 PM on Apr. 6, 2009